From: Craig Dunn

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:29 PM

Subject: B30482-201230: SCHEDULE CHANGE

Greetings...

For the 24th and 26th of July, we now have Managing Organizations and People scheduled in the MORNING. For the 24th, the session was simply moved from the afternoon until the morning. For the 26th, the shift was from the afternoon of the 3rd of August...which is now therefore open.

My apologies for all the schedule changes...staffing in the summer sometimes gets challenging!

cd

Download as:   txt (2.1 Kb)   pdf (57.7 Kb)   docx (9.4 Kb)
Continue for 1 more page »
Only available on OtherPapers.com
Citation Generator

(2012, 07). Story of the Arch Volume 250. OtherPapers.com. Retrieved 07, 2012, from https://www.otherpapers.com/essay/Story-of-the-Arch-Volume-250/31080.html