Simple EssaysEssay Simple Essays and over other 25,000+ free term papers, essays and research papers examples are available on the website!
Autor: people • September 7, 2011 • Essay • 526 Words (3 Pages) • 378 Views
Iam post-gradtuate student. would like to read any simple essay of current business and also a business informations and news of around world. If it possible, pleasen send to me email about those of inform.
Now, Iam going to introduce one of the importand issue in Business concepts are Blue Ocean Strategy.
Briefly introduce to the Blue Ocean Strategy means that how to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition irrelevant.
This topic should be related to following key concepts, including Value Innovation -- the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost -- and key analytical tools and frameworks such as the strategy canvas, the four actions framework and the eliminate-reduce-raise-create grid.
Blues ocean strategy is a very popular business block. (concept) In this short writing, Personally, I will be give my own point about this concept that also using in a good example some of principal blue ocean strategy's agreement.
What is Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS)? Ten Key Points
* BOS is the result of a decade-long study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than 30 industries over 100 years (1880-2000).
* BOS is the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost.
* The aim of BOS is not to out-perform the competition in the existing industry, but to create new market space or a blue ocean, thereby making the competition irrelevant.
* While innovation has been seen as a random/experimental process where entrepreneurs and spin-offs are the primary drivers - as argued by Schumpeter and his followers - BOS offers systematic and reproducible methodologies and processes in pursuit of blue oceans by both new and existing firms.
* BOS frameworks and tools include: strategy canvas, value curve, four actions framework, six paths, buyer experience cycle, buyer utility map, and blue ocean idea index.
* These frameworks and tools are designed to be visual in order to not only effectively build the collective wisdom of the company but also allow for effective strategy execution through easy communication.
* BOS covers both strategy formulation and strategy execution.
* The three key conceptual building blocks of BOS are: value innovation, tipping point leadership, and fair process.
* While competitive strategy is a structuralist theory of strategy where structure shapes strategy, BOS is a reconstruction theory of strategy where strategy shapes structure.
* As an integrated approach to strategy at the system level, BOS requires organizations to develop and align to the three strategy propositions: value proposition, profit proposition and people proposition.